This article will help anyone who wants to flash Android phones without box. This tip is applied to all MTK Android devices. Miracle box used as an alternative to SP flash tool. Miracle box help to flash those Android Phones that did not flash or detected by SP Flash tool. Some technicians prefer Miracle Box than SP Flash tool because it processes many Android devices than others. Unlike SP Flash tool, Miracle box does not need an internet connection.
In this guide, you will learn in easy step-by-step approach, how to flash BIN firmware packages with Miracle Box.
How to Flash MTK Android Devices Using Miracle Box with Stock ROM Firmware
- Download Miracle Box from the Download Section below this guide.
- Extract the Miracle Box zip file into a folder on your PC.
- Locate Miracle loader.exe from within the Miracle Box folder and double-click it to launch the Miracle loader.exe (preferably, launch it as administrator).
- Wait till Miracle Box opens and the Dashboard is fully loaded.
- Click the MTK Tab and then, tickets Write.
- Select the phone’s chipset from the drop-down menu e.g MTXXX
- Click the folder icon visible to you.
- In the window that pops up, browse or navigate to the folder where you have the stock ROM firmware for the MTK Android device you wish to Flash and select the firmware for the phone model. It should be in the .bin format and then click Open it.
- Click the Start button.
- Switch off the phone (with a charged battery inside it) then connect it to the PC via USB cord. Miracle Box should detect the phone almost immediately.
- Miracle box should begin flashing the firmware, wait till it gets to 100%.
- Once it gets to 100%, close Miracle box and disconnects the phone.
Thanks for reading & sharing Gudang Firmware