Download Firmware Byond Book Mi7 Then Extract In PC, Then Install USB Driver In PC Then Open and Run Flashtool. Byond Mi7 Firmware This You Can Use To Overcome Bootloop, Forgot Pattern / Password, Hank etc ...
Before Flash Byond Mi7 Better You Know That Flashing That Will Delete Existing Data In The Byond Mi7 Internal Memory, We Recommend Backing Up Data That You Consider Important, Data Backups Like Contact Photos, Video Dll ...
Flashing is a reinstall activity to restore the device to factory default settings and repair system damage such as Stuck in Logo, Hank, Blank, Off ...
File Name: Byond_Mi7_15.12.2012.zip
Size: 353.43 MB
How to Flash: Follow the How-To Flash
How to Flash Byond Mi7 Using SpFlashtool:
- Download Firmware File Byond Mi7 , Then Extract On Your Computer / PC
- Next Install USB Driver
- Then Open And Run Flashtool, On Scatter Load Tab In Flashtool Click Then Enter Firmware MT65XX_Android_Scatter.txt Existing in Folder Result Extract
- Next Click Download in Flashtool, Make Sure All Unchecked Unless Preloader Should Not Be Dropped Unless You Have Backup Original Firmware From Your Byond Mi7
- Then Prepare Phone In OFF Condition
- Next In Off Condition Connecting Phone to PC / Computer Using USB Cable, Make Sure Driver Installed On Computer For Device Detected With Flashtool
- Flashing / Re-Install Process In Progress, Wait Until The Reinstall / Flashing Process
- When finished it will appear notices Download OK In Flashtool In Green Box.
- Unplug Your Phone, Then Try Unlock, For Initial Boot Usually Older Because New In Flash So Naturally, Just Wait Until Booting Done.
Thanks for reading & sharing Gudang Firmware